THIS PAGE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS, OBLIGATIGATIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility.The website is open only to legal residents of United States who are the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. We retain the possibility of extending our business to international countries.
2. ACCEPTABLE USAGE.You may not harm the site in any way or use the site in an improper manner including but not limited to hacking into the site’s systems, faking email headers, slowing or stopping the functionality of the site.
You agree you will not sell, transfer, or assign your membership rights to any others. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login credentials and for restricting access to your computer or other devices as applicable so that others may not access your ChildAngle account. We have the right to disable any account at any time at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these terms.
4. PRODUCTS AND PRICING.The price point for all products sold on our website is as marked. Prices in these terms and on our site include taxes and shipping fees. Please note that we reserve the right to increase the prices stated herein as a result of increases in the cost of labor, materials, freight rates or overhead, or because of taxes or other charges imposed by the governmental authorities upon the production or sale of such products.
5. PROMOTIONS.We may post contest, sweepstakes, or other promotions from time to time on our social media page or our site. Unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion rules, by participating in any such promotion, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms:
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Eligibility limited to legal residents in U.S. who are 18+ years or older.
- We may verify eligibility qualifications and potential winner agrees to verify when asked.
- Entries in excess of the stated entry limitations will be void.
- Judges, if any, are qualified.
- The decisions of us/judges with respect to any aspect of the promotion are final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted.
- Prizes cancelled if we don’t receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries.
- Void where prohibited.
6. PAYMENT.Accepted forms of payment include most major payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal for all purchases.
You represent and warrant that:
The credit card or other payment information you provide is true, correct, and complete.
You are authorized to use such credit card or other payment method for purchases.
Charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or similar.
7. PURCHASES AND RETURNS.
The purchase price will be charged at the time and will be shipped to you when item(s) are ready. You may return the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. All returned purchases must be in their original condition, unused, and undamaged with original tags attached.
8. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS.
The risk of loss and title for all products passes to you upon delivery of the products to a common carrier (such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, ePacket or DPD). You will retain title to the items you returned and risk of loss of such items will remain with you until we have received the returned products and confirmed the products to be in their original condition as specified in these terms.
9. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products listed on our site. Occasionally information on our site may contain errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to descriptions, pricing promotions, and availability of products. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders without prior notice.
Please note that your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s or screen’s display of any color will be accurate. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that all items will be in stock at the time you place the order. We reserve the right to cancel your order when products are not available anymore.
10. LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMERS.ChildAngle guarantees that products purchased by ChildAngle from a third party for resale to you shall carry only the warranty extended by the original manufacturer, and ChildAngle has no liability for such resale products beyond procuring and shipping such products. If you discover any warranty defects and notify ChildAngle during the applicable warranty period, ChildAngle shall promptly repair or replace that portion that proved to be defective by us or refund the purchase price of the defective portion of the products. ChildAngle shall pay all reasonable transportation charges incurred in returning the defective items covered under the limited warranty to ChildAngle
All items damaged because of inadequate maintenance, misuse, improper modification, repair or any other cause are not covered by this limited warranty and shall be at your expense. However, you shall pay all transportation charges covering any products returned to ChildAngle that are not covered by warranty.
11. Intellectual Property Rights.
Unless otherwise noted, all contents (information, text, displays, images, videos and design...) on this site are owned by ChildAngle. It’s protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These terms allow you to use the site for non-commercial personal use only. You may copy or print contents from our site for your personal use only (no right, title, or interest in any contents are transferred to you).
12. ITEMS NOT FOR RESALE OR EXPORT.
By placing an order with us, you are buying products from the site for your own personal or household use only, not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the US.
13. FORCE MAJEURE.
We have no liability for any failure or delay in our performance under these terms when failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, terrorist threats, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, strikes, logistic delays, telecommunication breakdown, or power outage.
We may provide any notice to you under these terms by sending a message to your email address or by posting to our site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we post on our site will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
(A). Links to us.
You may link to our homepage or any pages of our site in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. But using our link without our express written consent will be not allowed. Unauthorized use of the contents is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalty.
(B). Links to other websites.
This site may provide links to other world-wide websites or resources. We have no control over such sites and resources, and we don’t guarantee that such sites are free of viruses or other harmful components. By using our site, you acknowledge and agree that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of any such content.
16. USER GENERATED CONTENTSWhen uploading, posting, emailing or sharing photographs, texts, graphics, images, videos, messages, suggestions, inquiries, ideas, feedback, or other materials on this site, you are entirely responsible for such user content. You hereby grant to us an unlimited, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to reproduce, display, use, copy, adapt, publicly perform, modify, edit, and exploit such user content in all media known or hereafter developed without compensating or notifying you or getting permission from you.
We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating user contents, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the user content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the user content.
Effective date: 07.01.2019